Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm an Auntie.... again!

Welcome Aria Skye, born October 21, 7lbs 7oz 21.5 in.
 
I'm now the very proud auntie to the two most beautiful baby girls in the whole entire world... Charlotte Jane is now almost 9 months old and Baby Aria is almost 4 weeks! So so proud of these little girls and am so excited to get to be a part of their lives and get to watch them grow :)  

 I'm so aching to hold and cuddle my beautiful newest little niece, little miss Aria, but haven't been able to yet! That's what living across the country does to you :(  But, in two weeks, I will be there to {finally} hold and cuddle this perfect baby and I am beyond excited!!! Welcome to the world, Aria Skye! Your auntie Staci loves you and is coming soon to give you lots of kisses and cuddles <3


No comments:

Post a Comment